A New Pattern!

My four patches are in progress for a new quilt.  This is the Jewels in the Curio pattern, found at the Moda Bakeshop, by the ever resourceful Jo, of Jo's Country Junction.  The original pattern calls for the two colored squares in each four patch to match.  I'd been thinking about mixing them up, and then Juliet got into the action.  She (the cat) has developed a great love of tearing up my craft room at night.  She will attack any neat pile of fabric, with great enthusiasm and predictable results!  Before I'd sewn the four patches together she got to them, and I found pieces all over the house.  I decided that was a message to mix it up a bit.  And I was too lazy to match them all up.  :)   And I now keep my craft room door firmly closed at night. 

The fabric is Summer Breeze, and I love the blues, yellows and greens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!