A Binding Binge

I started on a much needed binding binge last night.  I actually managed to get my daughter into bed by 8:30, and after some much needed kitchen cleaning, set off to the craft room.  I have three quilts that need bound, and I managed to get the binding sewn onto the front of two of them.  Binding is my least favorite part of making a quilt.  Except for those last two inches, when I can finally say "Finished!"

So let's see:

Piecing -

  • Farmer's Wife
  • Swoon
  • FQ Block of the Month
  • Summer Jewels
Top done, needs to be quilted
  • Reunion
  • Stacks of Color (Fiona's quilt)
  • Super-size Shoefly

Binding in Progress

  • Fall Colors
  • City Weekend
Needs Binding
  • Old Gold (batik hourglass)
 Planning
  • Ruby, Pearl and Opal (will be for my Quilt Bee)
  • Hulabaloo Stars
  • Batik Sampler Star
  • Hugs and Kisses (for Gunner)
Up next - finished another Swoon Block, BOM 5 and 6, at least two more FW blocks.  And make some stockings!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!