Not nearly enough sewing...

My biggest accomplishment for the weekend was to get the floor in my craft room vacuumed.  I know, doesn't seem like it should be that big a deal!  Yet it was, go figure.  I went against the norm and put carpet in my craft room.  It's in the basement, and although there is in floor heating, I wanted something a little more cozy.  I still remember picking pins out from between the boards in the hardwood floors in my mom's sewing room, although picking them from carpet isn't much different.  I just didn't want freezing cold feet! 

I lent my machine to my mom for part of the weekend, which is why not much sewing got done.  She had an outfit to finish for an event, and hers was in the shop. 

Before that I did finish my last bee block!  This one is for my amazing Aunt Mary, who ninety-one and still sewing.  My goal!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!