Time slipping away...

My daughter starts first grade tomorrow!!! I'm really not sure how this happened, as she was just born.  I think we're pretty much ready, a couple more school supplies should be showing up via amazon (thought I had everything, then got a letter about extra things needed for class!).  Tonight is the welcome back ice cream potluck.  Ah, the joys of a small school!  I'm looking forward to meeting her teacher.  She is going to be in a combined 1st/2nd grade classroom this year, and I'm toying with the idea of asking if she can take reading with the older kids.  We shall see how it goes. 

I've made her a couple of dresses for school, and found a few other things, but my frustration with the lack of appropriate clothes for six year old girls continues.

We did get up to the state fair this weekend, and had a fabulous time!!!  Deep fried Snickers, funnel cakes, lemonade, baby farm animals, the midway, definitely good stuff.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!