First Day of School!

It's the first day of school!  Cue the obligatory first day of school pictures with the new backpack.


The dress is one that I made, I think it turned out pretty well!  She definitely likes it, and I even made a doll dress to match!  My first attempt at doll dresses, although it was nothing more than a little pillowcase dress for the doll.

We also got her on the bus this morning.  I'll end up waiting with her at the stop most mornings, although I'm a big believer in parents NOT doing that.  I am leaving the house at the same time for work, so it just kind of ends up that way.  She did walk down the lane to the stop by herself this morning, just because she wanted to.

Here's hoping for a good school year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!