One more down.

Finished another quilt last night!  This was the last one for my sister's girls.  She has three adorable girls, all under three, and asked if I'd make quilts for them.  I tried to make them ones they could grow into, so feminine but not childish.  I hope she likes them!  And my dear nieces like them as they get older.

This one is a pattern called Meandering Path, from Moda Bake Shop. It's made from a layer cake and a charm pack of Terrain, by Kate Spain.  The binding is Kona Dimensions, in tangerine. 



I think I would have been happier if I'd gone with either a scrappy binding, or a patterned one, but I think the orange will grow on me!

Up next, two dresses for my daughter.  Cut them out last night.  They should be pretty quick finishes, we'll see how it goes. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Another year of Quarantine

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!