First Haircut!!

So it was Gunner’s first haircut, and certainly my first time trying to cut a little boy’s hair! I LOVED his curls, but his hair was just getting too long. He would stick food in it at every available opportunity, and it was getting sweaty and dirty when he played outside. So off it went! I just took the clippers to him, with the 1” guard. He was definitely not a fan! It went okay to start out with, but when I noticed a lock that needed to be trimmed at the end, and I turned the clippers back on, he went screaming across the room, crawling as fast as he good, with this look of ultimate betrayal on his face. Hopefully he won’t remember too much the next time it needs cut!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

Kate Spain Charm Swap Finish!

Another year of Quarantine