WIP Wednesday

Some sewing getting done, but never as much as I'd like!  This is a secret project in the works, using the lovely Canyon by Kate Spain.


I just love these colors!  I'm hoping to have the top finished this weekend, and then off to the quilters.  I currently have FIVE at the quilters, which is a bit ridiculous, but at least some are getting done.  Or at least they will once I muster up the energy to do some binding.  I think I'm going to tackle the quilting on scrappy chevrons myself.  I need a baby quilt, and I think that will fit the bill nicely. 

And yes, other than adding the pretty picture, this post is exactly the same as last week.  I'm going to have to add some new projects just to make some changes.  :) 

Recent Completions!!

Whirligig

WIPs:

Vertical Drop - for Colin?
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 21 blocks completed)
Secret project!

Needs Binding

Avalon BOM 

At the quilter:

Daisy Chain (for the church dinner) 
Stardust
Madonna and Child
Swoon
Park Bench


Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

Mosaic
Breezeway
Scrappy Chevrons (leader and ender setup)

Planning:

Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Snowbird BOM
Elementary
Aviatrix
Gravity
Abacus
KaBloom

UFO's:

Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Vintage Modern Scrappy
Fabulous Flowers - stalled until I figure out how to fix it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!