WIP List Changes!

Some big changes to the WIP List!  I pieced everything I have from my Ruby, Pearl and Opal top.  I've made one more plea to my bee group for my last four blocks - I'd REALLY love to have that quilt be as big as it's supposed to be.

I pieced the Sketchbook top.  This was one of those impulse tops; very simple, totally from the stash, trying to use up fabric things.  I'm pretty sure it's going to go to charity.  Same with the layer cake lemonade pattern.

I needed to order some fabric for the comma squares quilt, and I got started on impromptu.  I want to make that one big enough to actually put on my bed.  What a concept! :)

Recent Completions:



Name Tags!

WIPs:

 
Farmer's Wife (LONG term project! - 20 blocks completed)
Ruby, Pearl and Opal (16 blocks assembled, seeing if my last four will get returned)
Craftsy QAYG quilt (three of twelve completed)
Toes in the sand BOM quilt
Black Dress
Lucky Pezzy
White wrap shirt (Sewing in Progress)
Comma Squares
Impromtu

At the quilter:

Heart of Mine 2
Pick and Mix
Simply Woven

Top Completed, waiting for quilting:

High Fashion
Swoon
Fat Quarter Shop BOM
Layer Cake Lemonade
Sketchbook

Planning:

Avalon BOM quilt
Secret Garden (layer cake quilt)
Priscilla Tunic
Sally Shirtdress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another year of Quarantine

Pinwheel Charity Quilt - FINISHED!

November - on the downward side of 2020!